Today, in this article, we will analyze Levi’s 510 versus 511 pants. Both of these pants have a more tightly fit than ordinary pants and are for individuals who favor a thin, fitted cut in their pants. When all is said in done, expect the 510 to be the skinnier cut. This is what you have to know whether you are looking for thin cut Levi’s pants:
- Levi’s 512 Men’s Jeans – The 512’s really fill in as a kind of cross breed between the 510 and 511 pants. The 512 pants have a thin cut in the hips and thighs, however decrease to a thin fit underneath the knee. On the off chance that you are attempting to settle on the 510 and 511 pants, you likewise need to look at the 512 pants. Snap here to see the 512 pants at Amazon.
- Levi’s 510 Men’s Jeans – Made to look thin and smooth. In the event that you need a fitted cut, start your pursuit here. No loose, free material. Thin through the hips and thin at the lower leg. This is the slimmest fit out of the entirety of the pants right now. Flex texture accessible for comfort. Snap here to see the 510 pants at Amazon.
- Levi’s 511 Men’s Jeans – True thin fit pants. Thin through the hips, thighs, and leg opening. Flawless fit in the event that you need a fitted look that isn’t excessively thin. Flex texture accessible. Snap here to see the 511 pants at Amazon.
- Levi’s 511 Advance Stretch Men’s Jeans – Make sure you don’t disregard these in the event that you are keen on the 511’s. Same thin style and cut, yet with a stretch texture (and more hues to browse). Snap here to see these pants at Amazon.
- Levi’s Men’s 511 Slim Chino Pant – 511 thin cut in a chino style for those searching for a business some jeans. Same thin style as the 511 pants. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Can be combined with shoes or oxfords. Snap here to see the 511 chino pants at Amazon.
- Lucky Brand Men’s 121 Heritage Slim Jean – Lucky Brand pants are another brand of trustworthy pants that have been around for a considerable length of time. This pair of pants gives you another thin alternative to cost and style analyze Levi pants. Snap here to see these pants at Amazon.
Right now will concentrate explicitly on looking at the 510 versus 511 Levi pants. I will utilize photographs of the pants that I possess (I claim both the 510 and 511). I wear the 511 style consistently, yet for some individuals the 510’s strength be the favored decision.
What is the difference between the Levi’s 510 and 511?
The most noteworthy distinction between the Levi’s 510 and 511 pants is the manner by which they fit. The 510 jeans are usually a skinny fit whereas 511 jeans on the other side are a slim fit. This implies the 511 thin pants, albeit still fitted in contrast with customary pants, will have somewhat of a looser fit than the 510 thin pants. The 510 pants have a thin leg opening of 13″, and the 511 pants have a thin leg opening of 14.5″ (pictures of leg openings later in article).
|Sits||Below Waist||Sits at Waist|
|***Price||Check Price||Check Price|
So, now will investigate Levis 511 versus 510 to talk about the distinctions in fit and style, and what different sorts of Levi pants may likewise work for you. As I said before, I for one wear the 511 pants a lot, both as a work jean and as an easygoing jean. Here is a gander at one of my sets of 511 pants:
Levi’s 510 vs 511 Fit
Both of these styles of pants will fit more tightly than ordinary pants. These pants are worked for men who need a fitted look. So, there is critical contrast in fit between the 510 and 511 pants. The 510 pants have a thin cut, while the 511 pants have a thin cut.
In these photos, I have a couple of my 510 pants (dull) sitting over a couple of my 511 pants (light blue):
As should be obvious, the 510 pants have an a lot slimmer fit than the 511 pants. Picking which one of these styles will work best for you fundamentally comes down to this: Are you searching for a fit that embraces your legs (510) or a fit that just gives some shape without embracing your leg (511).
- Levi’s 510 – Skinny from hip through lower leg. Photos are shown below
- Levi’s 511 – Slim from hip through lower leg. Pictures are shown below:
What Size I should order?
I would say, both the 510 and 511 pants have fit consistent with size, which means the midriff and the length was what I anticipated. ***I would include that the 510 pants may run a touch little since they are thin pants. On the off chance that you are in the middle of sizes, I would prompt evaluating the 510 pants to ensure you have enough space to fit in these pants.
As I said before in the article, I for one wear the 511’s frequently, and I thoroughly consider all the years I have worn them, I have just ran into one sets that I felt was excessively cozy in the abdomen. As a rule, my proposal is to arrange your typical estimating for both the 510 and the 511 pants.
The manner in which the pants fit against your leg isn’t the main interesting point. The leg opening of these pants is entirely different and might affect which one works best for you.
As we talked before, the 510 pants have a thin leg opening of 13″, and the 511 pants have a thin leg opening of 14.5″. By and large, both of these leg openings are littler than customary pants, yet the 511 pants will be sufficiently wide to serenely match with particular kinds of boots (not work boots).
- Levi’s 510 Jeans – 13″ leg opening
- Levi’s 511 Jeans – 14.5″ leg opening
Despite the fact that the 511’s have a thin leg opening, it is an a lot looser fit around the lower leg than the 510 pants. In spite of the fact that the 510 pants can be combined with specific kinds of boots, the 511 pants have greater flexibility in such manner.
Levi’s 510 vs 511 Style Options
Since the 511 pants are a well known style, Levi’s offers a few unique kinds of the 511 cut. For instance, they offer:
- 511 Chino Pants
- 511 Hybrid Trouser Pants
- 511 Corduroy Pants
Generally, I have made some troublesome memories finding the 510 style offered in anything other than pants. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you like the fit and style of the 510 pants, and need more choices, my recommendation is to look at the Levi’s 512 pants. The 512 pants are a thin decrease fit, and are a kind of half and half between the 510 and the 511. The 512 pants have a thin fit close to the lower leg.
Levi’s 511 vs 510 Pictures
Here are extra photos of the 511 and the 510 pants for correlation. We will begin with the 511 pants.
Other Options to Consider Apart from the 510 and 511 Jeans
Levi’s 512 Jeans – As referenced prior, these pants are a kind of half and half between the 510 and 511 pants. Snap here to see the 512 pants at Amazon.
Levi’s 513 Jeans – If you need your pants to be fitted, yet not very tight, look at the 513 thin straight pants. Snap here to see the 513 pants at Amazon).
Signature (by Levi Strauss and Co.) Gold Label Men’s Skinny Fit Jeans – This is a sister brand to Levi (both possessed by Levi Strauss). On the off chance that you like the 510 pants, look at these – fundamentally the same as. Snap here to see these pants at Amazon.
J.Crew Men’s Slim-fit Stretch Jean – Similar to the Levi’s 511. Thin cut pants (made by J. Group) that has a stretch material with a great look. Snap here to see these pants at Amazon.
Where to Buy these Jeans?
Snap here to purchase the 510 pants at Amazon. These pants are a thin fit from hip through lower leg.
Snap here to purchase the 511 pants at Amazon. These pants are a thin fit from hip through lower leg.