This post is an examination of Levi’s 501 versus 550 pants. The 550 pants are designed according to the famous 501 pants, just the 550 pants have significantly more space in the legs (we contrast them and pictures underneath).
In the event that you are looking for Levi men’s pants, rapidly, this is what you have to think about a portion of their most well-known styles:
- Levi’s 505 Men’s Jeans – If you are bantering between 501 versus 550, you will need to think about the 505 pants, which fall in the center (similar to fit) between the 501 and the 550 jeans. The 505 pants are incredibly easygoing pants. Customary straight cut that won’t embrace your legs, however, will be somewhat slimmer than the 550 pants.
- Levi’s 514 Men’s Jeans – Just like the 505 pants we examined first, the fit of the 514 pants is going to fall someplace in the center between the 501 and the 550. The 514 pants are a slight piece looser than the 505 pants, and a slight piece more tightly than the 550 pants. The 514 pants have an exemplary straight cut that looks great expertly.
- Levi’s 569 Men’s Jeans – These are the pants for folks who totally need the loosest fit. These pants have a free straight fit, and are probably the loosest fit you can discover. In the event that you incline toward a lot of breathing space for your legs, you will need to think about the 569 pants.
- Levis 501 Original Jeans – This is one of Levi’s most notable styles. The 501 pants have a normal sliced through the thigh, and a straight cut underneath the knee. They will give some shape through the hips and thighs. *We survey these pants right now.
- Levi’s 550 Men’s Jeans – The 550 pants are styled also to the notable 501 pants, just they have additional room in the seat and thighs. These pants have a casual fit, with a leg that decreases close to the lower leg to give some shape. *We audit these pants right now.
- Calvin Klein Men’s Straight Fit Jeans – These CK pants have an exemplary straight fit that won’t fit excessively tight or excessively loose. These give you an expert look without being awkwardly tight.
In this post, we are going to concentrate explicitly on looking at the 501 versus 550 Levi pants utilizing genuine photographs. Underneath, we will start our examination by talking about the distinction in fit between the 501 and 550 pants.
What size to order?
As far as I can tell, both the 501 and 550 pants have a consistent with size fit, which means the midsection and the length was what I anticipated. My proposal is to adhere to your typical estimating when requesting these pants. Simply recollect that the 550 pants are a casual fit that accompanies space worked in.
What is the main difference between Levi’s 501 and 550?
The distinction between the Levi 501 and 550 pants boils down to fit. The 501 pants are a customary, exemplary fit that is going to give some shape (yet not embrace your legs). The 550 pants will be a more loosened up fit than the 501 pants, with more space in the legs (particularly the seat and thighs). In spite of the fact that the cut of the legs is unique, the leg opening size of these pants is fundamentally the same as (additional on that later).
|Sits||Sits at Waist||Sits at Waist|
Once more, by and large, you can anticipate that the 550 pants should have a roomier cut than the 501 pants, particularly through the thighs and hips. The 501 pants have a great fit that isn’t very tight and restricted like thin pants, however, fit close enough to show a touch of shape, particularly over the knee.
Underneath the knee the 501 pants have a straight cut, which is as yet going to be smaller than the 550 pants, however, will have a lot of room. Here is a gander at my 501 pants sitting on my 550 pants:
As should be obvious, the 501 pants are slimmer through the thigh and seat territory than the 550 pants. Here is a glance at the 501 versus 550 pants beneath the knee:
Here is a glance at me wearing both the 501 and the 550 pants. Once more, you can see that the 501 pants are more fitted through the thighs than the 550 pants:
I discovered clashing data online when I attempted to locate the official estimating of the 550 leg opening. Some data said the 550 leg opening was greater than the 501 leg opening, however that isn’t the situation with my pants. I am simply going to give you the data that I have based off the genuine pants that I claim (32 midriff).
My 501 and 550 pants have a similar size leg opening (around 16 inches). Here is a glance at my 501 pants sitting on my 550 pants:
As should be obvious, indeed, the 550 legs are more extensive, however, the leg opening itself is a similar size. When all is said in done, I would simply encourage you to expect a similar size leg openings between these two styles.
The genuine fit itself beneath the knee in these two styles is very extraordinary. While the 501 pants have a straight cut underneath the knee, the 550 pants really decrease indirectly close to the leg opening.
Generally speaking, this implies you can anticipate that the 550 pants should be somewhat baggier beneath the knee than the 501 pants. The 501 pants will have to a greater extent a straight cut while the 550 pants, albeit baggier, will decrease in close to the lower leg to a leg opening a similar size as the 501 pants.
The 550 pants decrease since they don’t need the casual fit to bring right through to the leg opening (therefore bringing about a huge 18-20 inch leg opening). So they decrease the 550 pants in somewhat close to the lower leg to keep the leg opening to a greater degree a standard size. Here is a thought of how these pants fit close to the lower leg:
- As I referenced before, on the off chance that you are bantering between 501 versus 550, you will need to think about the 505 pants, which kind of fall in the center (similar to fit) between the 501 and the 550 pants. Anticipate that the 550 pants should have breathing room in the thighs, yet at the same time give some shape. The 505 pants are extraordinary easygoing pants.
- On the off chance that you favor a free fit, at that point between the 501 and the 550, you will need to pick the 550 pants. On the off chance that you are concerned even the 550 pants maybe a piece excessively tight, at that point I would recommend looking at the 569 pants. The 569 have a free straight fit and give your legs a lot of breathing room.
- In the event that you need to think about another brand, the Lee Premium Select Classic-Fit Straight-Leg Jeans will have a fit that falls someplace in the middle of the 501 and the 550 pants. This pair of Lee pants have a great straight fit from the hip through the lower leg and can fit in both coolly and expertly.